CLUB STATEMENT - COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Following this evenings #COVID19 announcement from the Government and the Football Association, all football activity at the Club has been postponed with immediate effect until further notice.
As a Club, we are extremely conscious of the ongoing concerns with regards to the spread of Covid-19 (Coronavirus) and the changing analysis of the World Health Organisation (WHO).
Our members wellbeing will always remain our top priority & we will continue to follow all the advice issued to us from the Football Association (FA), in line with the advice provided from Public Health England (PHE).
The latest guidance with regards to the Coronavirus can be found here;
Finally,don’t forget the advice about how best to minimise the chances of catching and spreading the virus:
* Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze. Catch it, Bin it, Kill it
* Put used tissues in the bin straight away
* Wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available. See hand washing guidance
* Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
* Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
* Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
* If you are worried about symptoms, please call NHS 111. Do not go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment
* Further information is available at https://publichealthmatters.blog.gov.uk and www.nhs.uk
Stay safe & take care,